The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Chat not working

For the past 2 weeks there has been no chat in any of the channels. It's connected as there is no connection error and I can see the kickbots responding to people but there's no player chat As shown here. You can see that there is a 2 minute difference in the kickbot replies but no player chat. As far as i know, this isnt effecting Playstation as i have a friend that i play with on Playstation and he has confirmed that his chat is working normally. The game is almost unplayable as there are things i need that i can only obtain from the trade channel and this is also preventing me from recruiting people for my clan. 

I have un-installed and reinstalled the game already and that did not fix it and I have cleared the reserve space and that also did not fix it. Any idea what's going on here or when a possible fix might happen?

I am on Series X

Edited by (XBOX)XSorrowX4020
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Yes. I went into my Xbox settings and went to privacy and safety and where I set my custom permissions, there was one titled who can message and video chat me or something along those lines and I had it set to just friends. But when I set it to everyone it fixed my chat

Edited by (XBOX)XSorrowX4020