Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Killing one shots you, even as Inaros or Rev(2HP)

So, I got lucky yesterday with a video of me getting killed by literally killing. Thanks to Dante, I was able to show my chances of surviving a mission with this bug. 

For me, anything that affects the health bar will be one shotted. That goes for Overguard as well. So, when I go into a mission and try adding kills to my Molt Augmented. I will die before I can even get up to 30 stacks. In the video, I first started playing Jade and realize a Dante is with me. The Dante gives me Overguard and I proceed as usual. It wasn't until I start killing Dante's 40,000 Overguard gets one shotted. Every time he gives me Overguard, I can one shot it by killing an enemy. Then I kill some enemies later and I go down without a struggle prior to me going down. Then, I play Revenant to see if it happens and lord and behold. Shields get one shot when I killed. Health goes to 2HP when I killed again. This only happens to me in Public BTW or with multiple people. 

The YouTube holding my evidence of this interaction with killing enemies is on my YouTube, TheMusicInventory. Here are some timestamps to see what happens.

https://youtu.be/rkGb0f1-wBY?si=aLVNW7ciKAvqR8BI

Overguard one shot

1:44-2:00 

4:50-5:05

Revenant Health one shot to 2HP 

13:08-13:55

I hope that's all to be needed.