Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amar’s Hatred won’t teleport me, why?

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

I started using Amar’s hatred just a few hours ago, and I noticed that I’m never teleported. It states that upon using a heavy attack, you’re teleported to a target within 10m. I tested it in the simulacrum and normal missions, but I never get teleported. Do I also need Amar’s Contempt, the mod for dual daggers, for it to work, or am I somehow using the mod wrong?

3 answers to this question

Wow, so I’m kinda stupid. I only now figured out I have to be looking at the enemy I want to teleport to. It didn’t help that the mod’s description never said anything about putting the reticle on an enemy. It just says “teleport to a target within 10m on using a heavy attack,” so it’s somewhat ambiguous with it’s interpretation.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Which weapon are you tryiing to use it with? Are you use you use Heavy Attack and not normal one? Or eg. Tennokai proc?

I’ve tried using it with the Paracesis, War, Verdilac, and Harmony. It hasn’t worked with any of them. And, yes, I’m using heavy attacks. I’ve tried both regular and tennokai heavies but neither works. Whenever I try it I’m in the 10m range, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.