Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kitgun builds for theorem infection

RedGoat989

Question

MR28 whos getting into nekros and i discovered theorem infection buffs his shadow's damage but i never dabbled into kitguns much other than getting MR from them so im wondering what are the current meta setups or what is generally good enough for kitguns either for primary or secondaries

3 answers to this question

Issue is theorem arcanes with combination of residual arcane on kit gn are only solo friendly.

And asks you to have luck to get the area of effect spawn, to be seen and apply for 24 secs for whole stacks... Which may bug out and you can stand into zone w/o getting  buff reactivated. 

But overall id go for vermsplicer primary or gaze secondary.

1 hour ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

Issue is theorem arcanes with combination of residual arcane on kit gn are only solo friendly.

And asks you to have luck to get the area of effect spawn, to be seen and apply for 24 secs for whole stacks... Which may bug out and you can stand into zone w/o getting  buff reactivated. 

But overall id go for vermsplicer primary or gaze secondary.

thank you, still farming both arcanes but i got a catchmoon and sporelacer secondary both of which are nice but i was curious if theres any better setups, you remember the parts for either vermisplicer or gaze you mentioned? or just raw crits for both?

9 hours ago, RedGoat989 said:

vermisplicer or gaze you mentioned? or just raw crits for both?

I went hybrid. :D

Vermsplicer primary 

grip - tremor  chamber- vermsplicer(obviously) loader- macro thymoid 

My build generic corrosive heat, with residual boil arcane

Spoiler

MIbPXbq.png

Gaze secondary pretty much same thing

Grip-  gibber  , chamber- gaze  , loader- macro thymoid

Spoiler

viNoKMo.png

Went for this becausee felt more comphy for me, and may not be the best min max variation. It get job done , and was and is good enough for me.

• Like 1