Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Weekend Drops - July 5 to 6th, 2024

Tenno,

While our usual community streams are on hold until after TennoCon, we are still sharing our love with the Twitch Directory with our Weekend  Community Drops. Here's a refresher on how these Drops work:

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

Here's who you can look forward to this week:

WF_WeekendTwitchDropsJuly2.png

BlackNato974 (French)
July 5th from 12pm to 2pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/BlackNato974
Drop: Zariman Statue (Lunaro Child)

LaurieeeLG (English)
July 6th from 2pm to 4pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/LaurieeeLG
Drop: Warframe Articula

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 12

i watched the stream earlier for the lunaro child statue, and got the usual twitch notification saying i am eligible for it already. this is the first time i did not get it immediately, so i did the usual go to open world, even did a mission, finished the sorties for the day, restarted the game, and even went to unlink an relink twitch (it was just a button to unlink, and when i pressed the link button, it appears to just say account linked). drop progress won't restart, maybe because i already got the drop. i am hoping that it is just taking its sweet time to receive the inbox message. 
i will try again tomorrow for the articula, and also as a test for the upcoming tennocon streams for the drops. 
are there other things i may need to do or check to force the inbox message? i've had all the drops i watched since tennocon last year, when i started playing the game. 
thanks. 

• Like 4

Same problem as above.  I've received many other drops before, but this one isn't showing up in game.  I tried relinking just in case, but that didn't fix it.

(Note: I already had one of the statues.  I did not get a second, nor have I seen the in-game email.)

Edited by HazelMeade
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, HazelMeade said:

Same problem as above.  I've received many other drops before, but this one isn't showing up in game.  I tried relinking just in case, but that didn't fix it.

(Note: I already had one of the statues.  I did not get a second, nor have I see the in-game email.)

i hope we get the drop for tomorrow to work flawlessly. i want to get it (like the countless times it had before) to have some reassurance that my twitch drop is working as usual especially for the upcoming tennocon twitch drops. i really don't want to miss the new weapon and another Saryn Prime is a welcome addition so i don't have to add more config slots. 

• Like 1

Same as other people, i claimed the Lunaro Child Statue in Twitch but never got the mail in game to actually get the drop. I never have problem getting drop usually. I hope it can be fixed.

edit : july 8th, got an ingame mail with the Lunaro Child Statue. Thanks for fixing the issue.

Edited by Hamallainen
update
  • Like 1

I got the Zariman drop on twitch but it did not show up on my game like the drops normally do. Anybody know what mite have happen?

Edit: I see others are having the same issue. Glad its not just me, that means I did not do anything wrong lol.

Edited by KnightSmile42
I seen others make the same post.
  • Like 1

looks like it's not quite the isolated incident. 
i've been receiving the drops up until that point, and know most of the no-nos for not getting drops, so pretty sure i've done nothing obviously wrong. 
i really hope they sort it out before the Tennocon twitch drops happen. 
just too bad as i don't have that statue yet, and will be trying to see if it gets sorted for the current community stream. 

Edited by Bathala_x
grammar

i did the unlink then relink of Twitch before the community stream earlier. 
i am relieved to share that i did get the drop for the articula from today's stream; would like to get the Lunaro child statue later too. 
it gave me a bit of a scare because i did not get the inbox message at once after mission; but going to fortuna and coming back did trigger the inbox message. 
fingers crossed that there won't be issues for the Tennocon Twitch drops. 

• Like 1