Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Clan Vault Decoration Disappeared

KaijuOkami85

Not sure where precisely this needs to be posted, so I'm dropping it here in the General section.

I wanted to display a few Capturas in my Dojo, so I spent the 30 platinum and grabbed a couple of the Panoramic displays from the Orbiter Decorations before donating them to the Clan Vault. I went through the whole process of confirming the donation and proceeded to go take a few screenshots in the Captura (spent maybe 30 - 45 minutes doing this, even left the Dojo once) and then decided it was time to proudly display the Capturas in the Dojo. But then... Disaster struck.

To my surprise, I was presented with a notification upon opening the vaulted decorations that stated my vault was actually empty. No big deal, perhaps I had missed a step somewhere in the donation process and I simply need to go through everything again. "Just have to go to the vault, open my inventory to donate and... Where are they?" I thought, soon realizing that somewhere - somehow - the game had a... moment. The displays that I had purchased for my Dojo were lost in the void, much like the Zariman so long ago.

In all seriousness, I'm not too concerned about the displays. Sure it'd be nice to get them back, but I'm more concerned with making sure this at least gets looked into to make sure others don't run into this problem. It would suck if someone donated stuff collectively worth way more than my meager 30 Platinum and lost all of it.