Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Critical Softlock after crash stopping the player from selecting any mission even after restarting game and Xbox. [FIXED] (Only read FINAL EDIT)

The bug happened after the game crashed while doing a bounty on Venus (Not the first time it happens). I then restarted it and when I opened the star chart, the game started loading with the following text “Creating session, please wait…” while it “loads” you cannot leave the star chart nor select any mission, if you try to go in your Railjack’s star chart, the same thing occurs. You can switch between the tabs in the upper right corner of your screen but cannot launch any of the missions. I have tried waiting it out but after 3 hours of waiting to see if it “Creates a session”, I gave up.

I have tried restarting my Xbox many times along with simply restarting the game but this bug persists. No matter what I do, I cannot progress in anyway. I am bound to stay in my orbiter doing nothing. I cannot play the game.

For information, I am playing on a Xbox One S from 2017-2018 and do NOT possess a computer.

Edit: It has gotten better in the sense that the game answers with an error after no session can be created. However, I am able to change from public lobby to solo lobby and the “Creating session, blah blah” doesn’t show up. But this is not the end, when I go to to change from “Solo” back to “Public” lobby, the dreaded text reappears on screen and stops me from doing anything before failing to create a session and kicking me out of the star chart.

Edit: I have managed to get out of this bug by loading a quest on public lobby, not from the star chart but from clicking a mission from a quest in the upper right corner of my screen. If this happens to you and you don’t have any quests left anymore. I do not know how you could get rid of this bug by yourself.

FINAL EDIT: If you ever encounter this bug, close your game properly and uninstall it. Then reinstall it.

Edited by (XBOX)Elie325837
If you experience something similar. UNINSTALL your game after closing it properly, then REINSTALL. It should be fixed.
  • Like 1

• (XBOX)Elie325837 changed the title to Critical Softlock after crash stopping the player from selecting any mission even after restarting game and Xbox. [FIXED] (Only read FINAL EDIT)