Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Newton

RobticNinja

Me (Robtic Ninja) and my clan mates, MetalicSwarm and Fenrir 5874 made a character concept for a new Warframe called Newton. He has the power to manipulate the gravity of those around him to crush his foes with immense force.

Passive: Kinetic energy- Gains a stackable 5% damage resistance every time enemies take impact damage. (50% max)

Ability 1: Grav well- Creates a well which can lift/slam enemies depending on the input press/hold.

Ability 2: Grav mine- Launches a gravity tripmine onto a surface which knocks back enemies in the direction the tripmine is facing dealing impact damage if enemies hit a surface.

Ability 3: Absorption- Creates small black holes above his and allies heads which draw in enemy fire. Once black holes absorb so much damage toggle again to throw the black holes as grenades that deal more damage depending on total damage absorbed.

Ability 4: Black hole: Newton becomes a black hole drawing in enemies around him and slowing them. Toggle ability again to launch enemies away from him doing more damage the closer they were to the centre (Newton). 

Numbers and percentages aren’t final just a placeholder, open to change them to help balance out the character.IMG_0235.png?ex=669c1d30&is=669acbb0&hm=

We hope this sees the developers and that the community and devs enjoy it.

• Like 1

Hello! I love this idea. I was an engineering major and I loved studying Newton's law in physics I. Gravity particularly was one of my favorite subjects so I am glad to see you gave him most of his abilities related to gravity. I love the passive because it fits very well with the theme but it is also very useful! 

The first ability is interesting because it is simple but also on theme. I like it as a first ability. 

The ultimate having more damage the closer they are is genius! 

I also have a draft of a concept frame surrounding gravity and I named him Newt! Not sure if you'd like me to post him here since I was going to start a topic eventually regardless, but was has me stoked is that people had the same idea because it means it is an concept people would be interested in. I think overall your clan and you did a cool job, well thought out!

On 2024-07-22 at 3:11 AM, (PSN)SuperRaySonic said:

Hello! I love this idea. I was an engineering major and I loved studying Newton's law in physics I. Gravity particularly was one of my favorite subjects so I am glad to see you gave him most of his abilities related to gravity. I love the passive because it fits very well with the theme but it is also very useful! 

The first ability is interesting because it is simple but also on theme. I like it as a first ability. 

The ultimate having more damage the closer they are is genius! 

I also have a draft of a concept frame surrounding gravity and I named him Newt! Not sure if you'd like me to post him here since I was going to start a topic eventually regardless, but was has me stoked is that people had the same idea because it means it is an concept people would be interested in. I think overall your clan and you did a cool job, well thought out!

I’m glad you like it and yeah sure of course you can post your concept here.

• Like 1

worse version of vauban tbh

third ability is a slightly modified version of garuda's dread mirror, and fourth ability can be achieved while playing grendel by rolling around and spamming his 1st ability :/

although gravity is a cool concept, newton is a mundane name for a warframe

I give 4/10