The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Several Companion's mods and precepts don't work with Sevagoth's Shadow

Yulfan

I noticed several problems with my Sentinel when using Sevagoth's Shadow. Here is some of them:

• Guardian: The sentinel never replanish Shadow's shields but do it with Sevagoth.
  • Tenacious Bond: Shadow's Claws don't get any crit damage increase while Sevagoth's weapons do get the buff.
  • Duplex Bond: Consuming energy with Shadow don't spawn new clones. Consuming energy with Sevagoth while in Shadow (due to Gloom still draining energy) do spawn new clone (and they will spawn around Sevagoth instead of around the Shadow).
  • Mystic Bond: The sentinel don't give the free cast to the Shadow but to Sevagoth. The Mystic Bond buff icon appear when coming back to Sevagoth.
  • Medi-ray: The sentinel never heal Shadow but do it with Sevagoth.
  • Aerial Bond: The sentinel don't produce the slowing area when Shadow is hovering but do it with Sevagoth.
  • Anti-Grav Array: Don't give max jump height to Shadow, only to Sevagoth.

Duplex Bond's case is the most telling on the source of the problem: the sentinel keep checking Sevagoth's energy pool instead of Shadow's one. It show that, even if the sentinel follow the Shadow, it is still tied to Sevagoth, only react to his state and give its benefit only to him. The ONLY exception i found is Shield Charger that do give max shield capacity to the Shadow. But well, it's Shield Charger… 😑

Anyway: this is a very annoying bug that prevent the usage of some very popular and useful mods and that greatly hinder the gameplay when using Sevagoth's Shadow.

Edited by Yulfan