Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Vigorous swap not working on Artemis bow

Waizard13

31 minutes ago, Waizard13 said:

but now it wont trigger if I have artemis bow active, even when I switch from the bow to the secondary or the melee.

Get Artemis bow out of the equation, switch between Secondary and melee or Melee and secondary.

5 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Get Artemis bow out of the equation, switch between Secondary and melee or Melee and secondary.

I know, but I use it precisely because arcanes wont fit in artemis bow, so its my merciless replacement. Also, it still works, switch to secondary, melee then back to artemis bow before buff runs out, tricky, but doable and way to annoying, so please DE, make it back to trigger on one switch only between artemis and melee or artemis and secondary.

58 minutes ago, Waizard13 said:

o please DE, make it back to trigger on one switch only between artemis and melee or artemis and secondary.

It never worked like that even on Mesa Regulators. There is nothing to get back to. Also the %165dmg bonus for 3 seconds is hardly useful for the amount of work you need to do and definately doesnt trump any mod that you can put there that will work always. It is just Serration but with additional steps and short.

Edited by Zakkhar

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-07-26 at 8:23 PM, Zakkhar said:

What do you need Arcanes for if you got Galvanized Aptitude?

Galvanized aptitude wont work on my build as I use concentrated arrow + internal bleeding/hemorrage for the guaranteed impact procs on the aoe. I'm also out of mod slots free given I use serration, cold, toxin, cc, cd, bleed, p firestorm, galvanized multishot. The lack of merciless arcane or deadhead arcane is really noticeable given serration is only 165 instead of 260dmg, so vigorous swap was a bandaid fix to have extra 165dmg and now not even that.