The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambion Drift K-Drive Races

Elkkis95

Cambion Drift K-Drive races are way too hard. They don't have enough time go complete the race due either railings won't hold, terrain blocks you or infested knock you down. I tried to get past one spot for hours but gave up due it been impossible due Infested block the gate or railing that has one of the gates won't let me grind on it. Literally unplayable. I really wanted to get that infested K-Drive but i gave up trying due races been too difficult.

I feel you on this, but the fortuna mods for the k-drive help tremendously, if you get the locked to railings one the railings get easier, get something for jump height and jump load time and youll be golden, trust.

I'm with @16Bitman in obtaining better mods.  While it's possible to do cambion drift courses with a basic (no mod) default k-drive if you've done Tony Hawk Skateboarding games (which I'm not even remotely that sort of gamer), a little more strategy is required for the rest of us average gamers to completing the courses to getting the Feverspine parts. 

Learning this doesn't hurt either: 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/K-Drive