The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Web Authentication Button On Nintendo Switch

My friend wanted to enable cross save for his Warframe account and he's on switch. he did all the steps I did to enable it, however when he tried linking his account, it asks him to select the web authentication button but it's not there. he's looked into it and there are people saying the button once existed but it was removed 2 weeks before cross save even came out but hasn't been added back since. I'm just wondering if there is a work around or if the button will be added back soon. (screenshots below) Thank You

this screenshot is what happens when he tries logging in with the switch account

Screenshot_20240727_002515_Samsung_Internet.jpg?ex=66a5d656&is=66a484d6&hm=cca57ad0eb2e86f62df8c65c3a8e2c6b036a4eabb59adbf77fb04f8abb4ad835&=

this screenshot is what happens when he tries linking his Switch account to his PC/Web account

Screenshot_20240727_002535_Samsung_Internet.jpg?ex=66a5d656&is=66a484d6&hm=9fa40d30ec2e8507ea35f1f06723466f95c01ad96245a7feee5f57ba443d98c8&=

I have 2 friends with this same exact issue

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue, telling me to cselect Web Authentication from Profile menu, but that's not an option to select. Linking/merging ps5 and pc was super easy, but I've been at this for over an hour now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2024-08-12 at 4:24 PM, 3zrae5 said:

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue, telling me to cselect Web Authentication from Profile menu, but that's not an option to select. Linking/merging ps5 and pc was super easy, but I've been at this for over an hour now.

no, there hasn't been any solutions that we've found yet. I hope DE notices and fixes it

• 3 weeks later...

DE was really unhelpful for me. Just kept telling me to revoke access. I did it a million times and kept telling them that but there was apparently nothing they could do. I'm just getting sick of it. It's been going on for months and they don't seem to care. Nothing is being done to fix it.