The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lethal Levitation does not buff melee damage | Still an issue after update: 36.1.1

xXDragonGodXx

So I posted this bug some time ago, but it still hasn't been addressed and is still an issue as Naramon is very clearly meant to be the MELEE SCHOOL... So I'm reposting it outside of the Dante bug reports where I first uploaded this, in hopes that it gets picked up and fixed.

Note that after some testing, this is still an issue as of this post even though Eclipse which had the same issue have had it fixed for melee already...

Video to showcase this:

Spoiler

Description:

So as seen in the video, it starts with me using a Paris Prime with no mods, shooting an enemy, and doing 710 damage on a crit. Then I activate lethal levitation and get a 50% increase in damage. The math I used for myself to see that it actually does what it's supposed to do is this: 

710*(1+(0.5)) = 1065 
which rounds up to 1100 or 1.1k as seen in the video.

I then do the same test with melee and it does not add any extra damage, granted I write in the game chat in frustration in the middle of it and afterwards. But I made sure that there were no extra ways to add any damage any other way.

As Naramon is meant to be the MELEE school... it's frustrating that the one ability that should let you up your damage a bit as a melee player, does not even work for melee.

DE... Please fix...

Edited by xXDragonGodXx

On 2024-08-17 at 10:14 AM, Burnide said:

Confirming, this is still a bug. May be a client/host issue. Does not apply the buff when conditions are met.

It's not a client/host issue its purely a code issue as its consistent regardless of conditions. It and numerous other similar damage buffs directed at weapons have had this issue for a long time now. But recently Eclipse (that was one of the offenders) was "fixed" and does buff melee damage right now.

• xXDragonGodXx changed the title to Lethal Levitation does not buff melee damage | Still an issue after update: 36.1.1