Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of frames you havent heard of for a long time

10 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

I don't think I've ever seen a Baruuk in Pub.

I play Baruuk pretty often as my go-to frame.  I have Roar subsumed over his 1, and modded to have 300% power strength.  Baruuk is pretty tanky and capable as a weapons platform that way, and can always pop out his 4 for extra fun.

I hardly ever see anyone play Dagath, and that's a shame I think.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

I see a fair amount of Dante.  Not the most frequent, but probably top 12.  EDA is easily the biggest place I see them, with one on what I'd guess is the majority of squads.

I've seen Dante like twice since I came back a couple months ago.  Once was in arbitration, and once was in netracells.  There might have been 1 or 2 other times in a quick mission, but I almost always check squad comp.

1 hour ago, rhoenix said:

I play Baruuk pretty often as my go-to frame.  I have Roar subsumed over his 1, and modded to have 300% power strength.  Baruuk is pretty tanky and capable as a weapons platform that way, and can always pop out his 4 for extra fun.

I hardly ever see anyone play Dagath, and that's a shame I think.

I don't main any frame, even going off my profile stats, almost nothing I have is over 10% usage because I change it up a lot.  But if I had to pick a frame as my "main" it would be Baruuk.  My choice for Netracells and archon hunts, and just gets ran for random stuff a lot.  I've always wondered about this topic though.  I see a Baruuk every now and then, and I see Dagath more than him.

And then you go and look at the usage stats for things, and the top % for usage on "popular" gear is like...  5% or something low.  There's some really solid stuff with usage stats that are nearly non-existent.

I've seen every frame usually from low to mid MR players just acquiring them or from leveling missions like Helene, Hydron, SO/ESO, etc... But I've never seen somebody that as purposefully built and "main" a Valkyr, Oberon, Mirage, Atlas, or Excalibur. Like sure you see a ton of Umbras from low/mid MR players who just completed the quest and want to show off their accomplishment to being mid game, but I've never seen one like actually putting up impressive gameplay with it. 

I've actually seen one Excal Prime. I said nice prime and a typical Rev Prime player in the group said thanks. 💩