The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capturathon Summer 2024

[DE]Ronnie

Gas City Sports Festival 2024

This is an edited Captura work, featuring the 10 top athlete frames in the event.

Each frame indicates specific sports as follows:
・Gauss (Triathlon)
・Ivara (Archery)
・Mag (Fencing)
・Mesa (Shooting)
・Nidus & Protea (Basketball)
・Revenant (Equestrian)
・Valkyr (Taekwondo)
・Zephyr (Surfing)

As for Excalibur, guess in what sport he won the gold medal!

Edited by Riesling
  • Like 5

@(PSN)white_buffon_025So glad someone else thought of this! I couldn't get Mirage built in time, lol. TBH I hope yours wins, because my poor man's articula version is... much lower quality. XD It's the thought that counts?

epHQR2P.png

Titania(s) representing USA in Artistic Swimming. Posed articula and default glyph display for water surface, crouched beneath the frame for the lighting, then edited in paint.NET to merge the two and blur the water.

Honestly I'm... not super pleased with this. I'm not good at photo editing and the articula poses are very limited. Oh well. Text at the top says "Artistic Swimming" in Orokin font.

• Like 1

Ash slicing his way to the top of the speed climbing board this season with his new quickest time (That drone better not sabotage his new PR)

https://pasteboard.co/LreZi4X4YHpv.png

https://imgur.com/a/4HVsCG6

Edited in Captura and Canva

Edited by LoamGotDomed
I was struggling to upload the image directly to the forum, so here are two links to try :)

Despite forgetting his board at home, that won't stop Gauss from catching some sick waves with Yareli!
7GKRYSa.png
Would be unedited if I could do multiframe posing without a second person. Yareli is the only thing edited in, everything else is untouched.

Edited by ShotgunGauge
Fixed image not appearing in preview
  • Like 1