The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Garuda loses the ability to jump, roll and revive in Circuit, and I figured out how to reproduce it

Probably happens in Duviri Experience Undercroft as well, but I don't play Garuda as much in that mode, since I find her unoptimal to kill the Wyrm and just not pick her as frequently there. I also can't show footage because it's simply hard to convey that something isn't happening when I press a key, because it doesn't happen. I'd need to film my hands with my phone pressing spacebar, and I'm not really keen on doing that, so please take my word for it.

If you select Garuda to play in Duviri and use Seeking Talons without any aerial options (after a double or bullet jump or roll, so you can't jump or roll again), she loses the ability to do any of those things again, even after you land. I also discovered that mashing Transference after using the grounded version of Seeking Talons so that you go into Drifter just after the animation finishes, you'll have the ability to jump and roll returned to you until you trigger the bug again.

I run into this bug a lot because I found out Garuda can trigger decrees with Seeking Talons and she can keep flying as long as you keep casting it, so I jump a lot and cast it a lot to consistently run into this bug.

Edited by BalaDeSilver
  • Like 3