The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Thoughts on Lotus' dialogue after the lotus eaters quest ?

So Lotus says some things about "becoming the witch" and "forging a new strength" are we about to see an anime fight of Lotus vs Wally or something like that in 1999 ?

She also keeps talking about the cost of Lua/the miracle and what wally gave in return to our power implying that us not giving him the grimoire will have huge consequences (or that's how i understood it)  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet said:

I hope we get to see an epic fight scene, i mean she has the power and have been protecting us for the longest time she's strong.

She did send him back to the void and protect us from him during the end of TNW, I'm so down for a Lotus vs Wally epic fight scene right now

• Like 1

12 минут назад, (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet сказал:

I hope we get to see an epic fight scene, i mean she has the power and have been protecting us for the longest time she's strong.

And if Lotus absorbs his powers/life force like she did with Ballas, she'll be Lotus in the Wall. Imagine that, Lotus as big as Wally and speaks in Requiem. Just without that creepy smile.

17 hours ago, Waeleto said:

She also keeps talking about the cost of Lua/the miracle

When shes talks about the miracle, was she talking about us bringing Lua back to the system? I'm a little lost what she meant there.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Aubey_Daubey said:

When shes talks about the miracle, was she talking about us bringing Lua back to the system? I'm a little lost what she meant there.

My GUESS is that lua was hidden and kept the bodies of the tenno there sleeping safely, Likely this was also as a result of the tenno's deal with wally or a deal Lotus herself made with wally that we don't know about yet, Either way it all comes down to us not giving wally the grimoire and him wanting to get back at us for not giving it to him