The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lotus cellphone *Hold L2* Open up Chat unable to progress!

Asking because I literally can't do anything after selecting, dialogue option makes me stay stuck in the selection menu, can't open chat, can't open options, gotta task manager to close the game

Le 22/08/2024 à 06:13, Elfylil a dit :

Do you mean the first cutscene when you select dialogue options from Operator or Drifter?

Right after that When lotus give you the cellphone then they request to hold L2 with the man in the wall talking it automatically locked me in the *HOLD L2 to take the phone can't because it opens up chat on and off can't start the quest ..

Le 22/08/2024 à 06:13, Elfylil a dit :

Do you mean the first cutscene when you select dialogue options from Operator or Drifter?

Right after that they show HOLD L2 when I try it it opens up chat window tried to unable all chat didn't work tried to rebind controller but L2 is Chat by default can't do nothing about it only way to exit is to close the game .. can't even start it .. it sucks 

Le 22/08/2024 à 06:15, Elfylil a dit :

Asking because I literally can't do anything after selecting, dialogue option makes me stay stuck in the selection menu, can't open chat, can't open options, gotta task manager to close the game

I've try to input my L2 before pressing the integration with the cellphone didn't worked ether I'm at a lost here lol ..