The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sevagoth Prime loss of function

Started by sitting in the Drifter Camp landing craft. When I tried to move down to the other half of the ship, I made the mistake of dodging into the teleport space, which caused all of my movement controls to stop working completely. Other controls still worked. Sevagoth just slid across the floor through the middle of the ship until he reached the Arsenal, which I could interact with; backing out of that menu just flipped him around and made him start sliding the other way though. Once I warped back into the landing craft, I was able to move on my own again, but Sevagoth wouldn't leave his idle animation and just slid around the floor.

Interacting with Navigation after that let him start doing his movement animations again, but he was locked facing one direction and became unable to dodge roll at all. Video attached includes clip of the moment the bug started, and the state after using Nav. Loading into a separate part of the game (in my case, Iron Wake) fixed the bug and returned full movement function. https://imgur.com/a/ijhTB7I

This issue doesn't seem to just happen in any teleport volume (tested in Earth forest tileset also), and I'm having trouble recreating it myself now when trying to do it on purpose, but I assume it has something to do with Sevagoth having a unique dodge animation since this has never happened with any of my other frames.

• 2 weeks later...

I find this fairly consistent with dodge rolling between the halves of the ship in the Drifter Camp. I have it happen all the time. It's mainly an animation glitch, so it doesn't prohibit interacting with things for the most part. It only seems to prohibit movement options (mainly jumping, crouching, rolling) and doesn't reset when going back through that transition.
I've only ever been in drifter camp for around a year now, so I don't know if this happens in the normal landing craft. It doesn't seem to happen in other places (i.e. relays, open world hubs, etc). It seems like a unique glitch between Sev Prime's dodge roll and that specific transition in drifter camp.