The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Allow Purchased Skins to Override Incarnon Form Visuals via Toggle Switch

(For people with the attention spam of a fruit fly its simply the title of this post. React to this post so it gets attention and we can all use our fancy skins on our Incarnon weapons)

People have been asking for this on Reddit & Forums ever since Incarnon weapons were released. It is beyond depressing to see your beautiful Enlightened Hate skin revert to the default Hate skin with some void tendrils on it when you enter Incarnon mode. Or be using a beautiful Tennogen sword skin on your Skana just to have it revert back to its default toothpick form once you enter Incarnon mode. So many people get upset about this happening and I honestly don't see how it doesn't upset you as the Devs when this happens to you in-game. Matter of fact there really is no more excuses to give at this point because this already exist in the game to a certain degree so I know it's 100% possible for this to very easily be added as an actual feature. If you equip the "Zundi Pistol Skin" on the Zylok Prime and enter Incarnon mode, it will keep the Zundi Pistol Skin equipped while in Incarnon mode.

So if this already exist in the game to a certain degree... is it really so hard to add a simple toggle switch to the appearance tab on Incarnon weapons to allow players to to choose whether they want their weapon skin to be overrided by the incarnon form visuals or not? I can gaurantee D.E that your sales are being hurt by this because why would I the player purchase a weapon skin for an incarnon weapon I like to use when there is 0 incentive to do so since I know I won't be able to see it for the majority of the mission anyways because it will just disappear right when I enter incarnon mode. I love ya D.E but this should of been a feature from right when Incarnon weapons released. I'm not asking you to code void tendril visuals on every single weapon skin for all the incarnon weapons because hell who'd want to code all that, not me. All I'm asking for is a very simple toggle switch to select whether you want to keep your active weapon skin enabled when you enter incarnon mode. Please just do the right thing and add this to the game already. I don't wanna have to wait for months in order for this to be potentially added or never even be added at all. For my fellow Tenno who read this post and have similiar feelings on this issue please react to this post so this gets some attention and D.E will no longer be able to ignore this issue. Much love and no hate, just very necessary criticism. Thanks for all you do D.E. 

• Like 3