Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Circuit Excavation Bug

ikyw1m

Don't know exactly what to name or tag this post but this bug has been in the game for many years and I wasted around 30 minutes becuase of it. I was halfway towards stage 8 i believe and after abandoning i was placed at stage 3 :D.

Whenever host trasnfers happen in any mission it just stops working and forces me to abandon it, this time i was in steel path circuit and was going to complete it all in one mission but my teammates wanted to leave so i became the new host and my hud was showing the previous and current stage, no enemies were spawning and no excavators were spawning either.

Please DE.

On Duviri Excavation Fury Rotation Steeal Path Circuit around 1800levels enemey levels my game is bugged. Excavation spots never showed up and even i didn't see them i rotate every possible location and excavation also not started. Even i did not excavate cyrotonic number says 3/300. Also hud glitch( also shows last round alchemy bar (at 0)) This bug happend after my last team mate leaves (not abort just leave the game before raund starts))