The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst Problem

Emolition

Question

Hi I got 1 Catalyst but 8 weapons and 2 frames Im playing Ash/Trinity my weapons atm that I got avalible are.

Hek , Afuris , Scindo , Braton vandal , Boltor , Dual zoren , Amphis and kraken. Just so hard to decide what weapon would be most usefull to upgrade first. Any suggestions ?

Think I would like trinity to be my main but she still only lvl 17 wile ash 30 so gonna hold of on making it final until she 30 and see. Right of now she got a bad habbit of dying to easy .

5 answers to this question

In that list, definiately the Braton Vandal. Overcharged you have a weapon that is useable against any faction and any situation. It even drops bosses quite fast with the right mods. Even though the Boltor is a good weapon, I would still prefer the Vandal just because the Boltor is still not all that useful in games with latency, and I still feel like the Vandal is overall more powerful than the Boltor.

In the end though, just overcharge what weapon you like the most. Whatever you overcharge you can always make it work.

OK TRUE STORY !

Trinity is crap, super charge your ash OR wait for next update and warframes !

Super charging BARTON VANDAL is a must because its the best in class, jack of all trades gun. Hek and Braton Vandal = super charge = super guns !

Both frames are charged just the weapon I cant decide on =)

Side arm = AKBOLTO (very good against infested)

Main gun = Braton Vandal - pretty much good against everything !

Melee= Scindo (just suggesting)

am taking boltor out of the list BECAUSE, its pretty much totally....(yea same meaning) useless against anything if you are not the host / you got a crap host / you are lagging ! In all the cases you will get annoyed when you miss all the shots with boltor