Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Excalibur exalted sliding attack playing but not using Radial Blind when Radial Blind got replaced

SeigneurSauron

I did look for this problem on the forum thanks to "Excalibur exalted", no results, so here is it!

Today's bug is about the Exalted Blade of Excalibur. When I do a sliding attack, with the Exalted Blade Excalibur does normally follow up with a Radial Blind. But if you replace your Radial Blind by another spell thanks to the Helminth, the animation will play, but the Radial Blind won't work, nor the sound BUT it will still cost energy.

I do think it's normal and logic that the Radial Blind shall not work because you replace this spell by another one, I'm okay with this. But I think it's a bug when it still plays the animation WITH the energy cost. It should not cost anything then, and it should not even play the Radial Blind animation if there is no Radial Blind spell on the second spell slot.

• How can this bug be reproduced?
    • Select an Excalibur (Prime for me), then see the Helminth and replace Radial Blind with another spell (Golden Instinct for me).
    • Play a mission, then use your Exalted Blade. Do some sliding attacks.
    • This bug occurred each time.
  • What was happening before the issue started?
    • I just played some missions on Earth.
  • Can you provide your build and game settings?
    • I was playing in normal with Excalibur Prime ; Paris Prime ; Hikou Prime ; Dragon Nikana ; Helios Prime with his Deconstructor Prime.
  • What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
    • I was solo.
  • Can you share any images or a video of the bug?
    • Yes, here you can see a short video of this.
Edited by SeigneurSauron
Title editing

• SeigneurSauron changed the title to Excalibur exalted sliding attack playing but not using Radial Blind when Radial Blind got replaced