The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Secondary Outburst not activating full capacity, or not working properly on redeemer type weapons.

I was trying to charge at full capacity secondary outburst r5 with vastilok, when the combo counter got 12x and changed to incarnon double toxocyst wont activate, this make me do some test on what actually happend.

1- When im hosting the game secondary outburst will work properly making the 240% buff.

2- When im not hosting the game secondary outburst will not apply the 240% buff. (all with the vastilok, redeemer and stropha at 12x combo counter) indeed will not even appear as a buff

i have the videos doing this tests. but im new in the forum and i dont know how to upload video evidence.

apologize also for my poor english, (tried my best as not native speaker)

Have a great day u all, hoping to get an answer to my issue

-Milithary

• 3 weeks later...

I've sadly had the same issue, which make the Arcane Secondary Outburst mostly unreliable with Gunblade most of the time for Host reason, it must be an line of code that mess with "condition" priority or something like that... 

either way, it may be advised to use "non-gunblade" weapon for melee combo build-up, or using Arcane not using any "combo-count" for secondaries untils this is patched

Edited by Zarko_Kavensky
Making precision that "Secondary Outburst" is "Mostly Unreliable" for Gunblade for now, sorry for this missing details