The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

netracell dont counting kills, quest progress stopped

I was doing solo netracell, and suddenly the quest progress just stopped on 34%. So I left the mission, because I had wasted 15 minutes.

Probably this has stopped a some time ago, but I just noted on 15min.

Thats it. Please, investigate and do anything about. 

Edited by T.A.K.A.I

Adding to this, it seems that in an earlier update (based off a screenshot dated 10 August), I would need 215 kills (and 59 "Kills to Lower Security") to complete a solo netracell.

Today, I tried a solo netracell again and needed 798 kills (and 199 "Kills to Lower Security").

Either an update massively increased the number of kills needed, or solo runs are now tasked with getting the same number of kills as a 4 player squad.

While I'm not sure if I noticed the progress stopping, I did notice the progress felt like it wasn't moving earlier in the mission, at 91% progress left.

• Like 1

• T.A.K.A.I changed the title to netracell dont counting kills, quest progress stopped

Do you recall what loadouts you were using during these runs?
I had the same issue for the first time this week where the usual 7 min solo run took 19 minutes and 800 kills this time.
In my own case the issue was while playing Mirage and kills done by my clones would not contribute to the mission progress at all. I even made sure to check by using a single target gun and getting 10 kills with just a clone. The mission only progressed normally after I intentionally let my clones fade away to check if they were the issue. I never had this problem with Mirage until this week and I've ran every Netracell with her since release.

I tested it in both solo/multiplayer and the issue was still happening so its definitely not just a problem when you are the host.

It seems to be a issue brought in by one of the latest hotfixes that changed how Netracell progression works. I haven't checked out what other frames have this issue but I'd suspect its any frames with abilities that involve Clones/Specters/Summons and the game isn't considering them as Players or it isn't considering them as being inside the zone despite being in it. I'm unsure if there are any guns with passives or alt-fires that have this problem. Last week I didn't have this issue because I had already done my netracells runs before this hotfix had came out. 

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.3
2024-08-27
Netracell Changes & Fixes:
Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone

2 hours ago, ClareTheClaymore said:

In my own case the issue was while playing Mirage and kills done by my clones would not contribute to the mission progress at all.

Ah yes, I was definitely using a weapon-based Mirage.

2 hours ago, ClareTheClaymore said:

I haven't checked out what other frames have this issue but I'd suspect its any frames with abilities that involve Clones/Specters/Summons and the game isn't considering them as Players or it isn't considering them as being inside the zone despite being in it.

Sounds possible, I found this post in the feedback subforum:

• Like 1