The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Assassin Spawned In [Spoiler], Refused to Leave, No Loot

Spoilers for... up to Jade Shadows, actually, now that I think about it.

Grendel Prime, doing Halako Perimeter on the Zariman in a random group. I activated the Void Angel, beat down the first bar, and at the same time that I jumped into the bubble to go into the voidy bit, Stalker decided I needed to pay for what I did to The Jackal. As a note, I've completed Jade Shadows, but the Stalker that showed up there was Shadow Stalker, not Protector Stalker.

He spawned inside the bubble; I didn't notice while I was in the first time, because I was focusing on trying to get the Angel down. Once I was booted back out, the Angel's HP bars were replaced with Stalker's, but the Angel was still doing its thing. I didn't see Stalker anywhere outside, but the next time I was in the bubble I saw him. So while my teammates were working on the angel I was trying to down Stalker as my Operator. I am very bad at aiming, and the other players got the angel down faster than I could get Stalker down between the two remaining Bubble Times, but once we downed the Angel, I also got the "Oh Noes How Could I Fail" broadcast from Stalker. The loot was lost to The Void, unfortunately.

I wish I thought to get screenshots, because it was admittedly kind of hilarious.

To replicate:
Jump into a Void Angel's bubble at the same time Stalker's taunts are going off.
Stay inside long enough for him to actually spawn, because you can't hit the broad side of a barn five feet away from you.
Kill Void Angel, dooming Stalker to an eternity of nothingness. ...until you kill another boss, at least.