The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to propose a new feature for the Arcanes list screen that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience: a filter for showing upgradeable Arcanes.

Current Situation

At present, the Arcane list screen does not easily indicate which Arcanes are eligible for an upgrade. This oversight can lead to situations where players might unintentionally use lower-ranked Arcanes, despite having enough pieces to upgrade them.

Proposed Solution

Introducing a filter feature that allows players to sort and view only those Arcanes that can be upgraded would be immensely beneficial. This would make it easier for players to manage their Arcanes more efficiently and ensure they are always using the most powerful ones available to them.

Benefits

• Enhanced Visibility: Quickly identify which Arcanes can be upgraded.
  • Efficiency: Save time by not scrolling through the entire list to manually check upgrade eligibility.
  • Optimal Gameplay: Ensure players are always aware of the most powerful Arcanes available to them.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I believe it would make the Arcane management process much more intuitive and user-friendly.

Best Regards,

From Tenno who lives in Earth

EHzSc5k.png