The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

You get teleported half the map if you saved yourself at the last minute from falling in the chasm

I'll try to explain it as best as I can: if you're falling into a chasm, but switch to Operator at the last second and Void Sling to the safe location, game remembers, that you should have fallen here, so, the next time you fall into a pit, game teleports not near that pit, but at the place you should have fallen in the first place, but didn't.

I don't know if it's a client or host thing, but had this happen at least three times.

• Like 2

I've had a similar issue but it is just reporting me hundreds of meters back. I've been teleported to the start of missions from near the end. The cause is operator for falling off map, also happens to sevegoth shadow form. I was at extraction and popped shadow, it threw me off the platform into oblivion and I spawned 500m from spawn. That was my first fall of the mission. If had similar instances more than a dozen times. 

I always switch to operator when falling to sling out. I'm going to have to retrain myself not to cause if I fail I'm running 1/2 the level again. 

• Like 2