The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sevagoth Prime 19ds

D.E. The bug on Sevagoth I pointed out back in July 3rd & 14th. The bug is still present on the prime version as well. As one of the few people who enjoy playing Sevagoth as intended with his Shadow. I find it impossible to enjoy when I avoid dying an entire survival mission only to be rewarded with deaths on the final report. I understand no else has really brought this up, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s happening.  I really enjoy Sevagoth and the prime, but I can’t use a frame that registers deaths when I didn’t die. Until DE fix the death counting bug I have to vault the shadow and not enjoy this amazing frame. How did I arrive at this decision because Sevagoth prime just broke my highest current level of solo survival run in conjunction Lua. Only for me to check the report to see 19 deaths when I never died once and used the passive flawlessly. What is the point of a “can’t die mechanic” if it’s still counts as a death. How did I get 19 deaths on a solo run. Well it was not because I used the passive 19 times, but for some reason when I bounce between shadow and Warframe without the shadow dying the system still counts it as a death. When the shadow does finally die it counts as a actual death plus the previous bouncing back and forth. I have the report saved and happy to share it with DE as I can not find anyone who has pointed out this issue. Please fix this bug, the shadow is cool and should be an asset to reach level cap not a hinderous or just something to still be discarded for a helminth ability.