The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not receiving rewards after completing a mission

I met up with a squad on the recruit chat and we did a Lua void fissure conjunction survival. We managed to last about 160 minutes before extracting. Just to receive a message that the rewards could not update to my account, resulting in me losing all the affinity gained and every single drop reward from the mission. I then received an inbox message which I assume was the drops from the relics we cracked from the mission, but nothing else. 

Extremely dishearted about this as it resulted in me losing almost 300 steel essence, nearly 1000 Lua thrax plasms, 1000s of mod drops, a few million credits as well as all the rotation rewards. Not even to mention the nearly 3 hours of play time. 

I know this is a long shot, but would those rewards be able to be recovered? If not, the result of me experiencing this bug will discourage me from doing endurance missions in the future in fear of it happening again.

I did not manage to take a screen grab when the mission concluded, but I did save 1 from the inbox message that was sent

RE: I forgot to add that there was no host migration at the end of the mission as the whole squad extracted at the same time

Edited by I-Spank-and-Tank
Extra Information about the issue

Youd better send a ticket to customer support. I had a similar situation once. If you could show them that "Where,When the mission finish","What you want to restore", and the ID of your teammate, perhaps they could help you.