The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kullervo Permastuck Bug

In the last few days, I have been constantly getting stuck with Kullervo when teleporting to an enemy with his 1. I will get locked into an animation, sometimes I can switch to my operator, sometimes I can't even do that, but even if I switch to the operator, the frame remains locked and will not unstuck. Happens across a variety of tilesets and does not seem to be only on elevation changes. As I am fairly new, not sure if this is a known issue, but it has been an almost every mission occurrence in the past few days, especially in the necralisk and zahriman areas (but has happened elsewhere). 

An update to this:

The bug is quite frequent on Zahriman and Sanctum Anatomica tilesets and enemy variants. The 1 will delay for up to 1 second (appearing to not go off), and Kullervo will instantly be in the enemy or where the enemy was if killed. At this point, he becomes unable to move or be teleported via operator. However, if there is an enemy alive around him, it does appear he can use 1 to teleport to that enemy and it will become unstuck again, although this has been unreliable.