The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tiny list of bugs

As the title says, not a whole lot of bugs to report with this one, just two, but one taking quite a massive priority;

1; Loadouts. I noticed it first with Dante, where my main Loadout A was instead switched with Loadout C, and two of his mods were missing; Equilibrium and Growing Power. I know that I didn't remove them myself, as I feel no need to touch on it, so I know that it was a bug. Second time it happened with Voruna, where I got every single mod slot filled, only to exit the game to play another and then log back in, and bam, every single mod was uninstalled. Third time was my Sibear, also fully knowing I didn't take any mods out, which finally got me to do this bug report. I don't know if there's any other mods missing, all I know is that it's annoying that it's a bug, and a lot of Tenno might be affected without knowing it.

2; The Kudzon Ephemera's leaves and vines are completely black in the Orbiter, except for the roots that grow. Looks normal during gameplay, ie walking around in Cetus. Doubt many would even notice this one since it's not really a used ephemera.