The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

You add more bugs to the game than content (archon bug not fixed 2 months later)

It's aboslutely funny to me in how many ways you can waste time in this game because of bugs, its been 2 months and you still didn't fix this bug, and now it got even worse.

Guy leaves the archon assasination mission after killing the first archon because he died and 2 points spawn, we go to the proper one and it doesn't work, we go to the second one and it works, but your great spaghetti code made it so he spawned on the "proper" point so we have to run the whole damn map to the proper point, after running the whole map it turns out all doors are bugged and they are under lockdown and theres no console to hack so we cant open the door, even after another host leaves they still don't unbug so i just lost 10 minutes because after 10 years game is still in beta and you cant ever fix host issues, not only do i get constantly trolled on netracells, i have to deal with many bugs on every mode that havent been fixed for months/years, im sure im gonna buy more plat :)image.png?ex=66e02444&is=66ded2c4&hm=f06