The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Netracell Host Leaving near mid mission and drags everyone out with them.

So, this keep happening to me where I get in the group, we get halfway through the mission (The meter is ticking down for the AoE circle where you take down Murmur in the zone), and the host ends up leaving for one reason or another.  Everyone in the group is dragged out and we fail the mission.  I'm 100% sure they are leaving through the menu's, because their usually question afterward is something like "Oh, did that take you all with me? Sorry!"  I don't know why this is the only mission in the game that doesn't just host migrate you to a new session with the remaining players.  I am probably not the only one who doesn't like the fact that it takes everyone with them.  I didn't see the other players go down btw or I would have flew back with Titania to rez them.  This has happened to me twice a week, for the last 2 weeks (That's a lot considering 3 missions total, minus the 2 tries foe Elite Archimedea).

I know I always take all 4 keys, no matter what because I have a great build for it.  I guess it's some newer players (getting lost?) or returning players(unprepared?) who are having an issues with this?  I am not sure, but this is supposed to be pretty hard content in this game anyway.  It just stinks when you are 6 to 9 minutes in and then you are pulled out of the mission without knowing what even happened.  Then realizing it's because the host dragged you out of the mission when they couldn't find their way or they wanted to play it with some other friends on private.

A fix for a host quitting like this but they had all the keys(if they do) would be to remark the beginning room so other players can pick them up.  I mean, it would be better than nothing if that were to happen.  At least set it so it doesn't do this for Public matchmaking, but only for Friends/Invite Only teams.  It's better than dragging the whole random public team out imo.

SIDE NOTE ABOUT NETRACELLS:  Thank you for finally adding a visual AoE Circle of bounds, this helps massively for players who don't watch the mini-map all the time like I do, and so melee maining frames stop killing guys outside the circle bounds.  I know to camp towards the back so the spawns spawn closer to get into the circle quicker but this improvement is great!

Thanks for reading, please implement a better way or fix this if it's a bug.
-Bauchie Poestis

Edited by Poestis