The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please FIX EDA

EDA this week includes an impossible mirror d. I have not been able to run with a squad ( no matter what loadout I use ) or solo to pass this weeks EDA. None of my lr4 friends who have been playing for TEN YEARS+ are able to complete this. It's repetitive as the last few WEEKS have all been the same three missions. This week we FINALLY don't have transference AND gear as a negative. Figured it would be annoying but the same as the past month of edas and turns out this week is the final straw. Can't run it with a loadout that would receive NO rewards and pass. Literally cannot pass this week. I'm sure people will say that I just need to equip x y or z frame to magically complete this. 

I'm talking about a FULL SQUAD that was running loadouts that would receive NO rewards -> a frost, a dante, a limbo and a mirage. We could NOT get past the mirror D. These are frames specifically to protect an object and dps..... but. no. I'm done. I hope they fix eda but I'm not going to be playing it again. match making for it is terrible and no one can pass this stage of the mission. 

IF mirror d is in EDA I hope they move it to be the FIRST mission because playing through the same first mission with NO PROBLEMS only to go into the next mission to instantly fail.... it's super discouraging and most of these players are actually drifting away from WF to other games because this repetitive content to gain more shards that we can just buy, or run less stressful netracell missions..... It's just silly and completely unnecessary to "roll the dice" on not only all our frames and weapons but all the negatives and all the negatives on the missions themselves..... it's too much that can go wrong and is goin wrong. 

• Like 2

Hello, I am the guy who will tell you to use x frame to magically complete this;

Just did my EDA today, after seeing so many complaints about the mirror defence yesterday I thought it'd be hell.

I got Gyre this week with ammo deficit, lethargic shields, Knifestep syndrome, and energy exhaustion, as for my weapons I got Gorgon, my trusty Gaze kitgun as secondary, and Corufell, well, those were my picks anyway. I got into a random squad of 2 Novas & 1 Saryn (If am not mistaken, don't recall exactly what the fourth player was but it was a femme frame).

Gyre's innate CC via her abilities, both in the form of electric procs and "containment fields", paired with her wide range of DPS works perfectly with Nova's Molecular Prime, made the mission extremely tranquil and we had no problems keeping the objective with overshields active from collective Vosphene, so I highly recommend you give that combo a try, we didn't need any form of defence, only hard CC.
And if I'm allowed to brag a bit my sheer skill overkill ego to fight 5 void angels alone and revive the whole squad on the alchemy bit and leave no one behind, their happiness was the ultimate reward tier.

But, one cannot fix what isn't broken. I do agree to certain modes being a bit too repetitive already, alchemy seems to be at every corner of my eyes, but I'm fairly sure the reason people drifts away to other games is the search for a breath of fresh air from new and attractive games, which they haven't played to a point were they feel they got all they want from playing once or twice a week, not necessarily the discouragement from playing a complicated mode. End of the day, you do your weeklies or farm the new thing and once you're done you go back to cryosleep until further notice of the next happening.

TL;DR: give it another go with a Gyre and Nova, make sure to keep the enemy spawnpoints filled with arcspheres, and good luck!
And if emergency arises, I'd even be down to try help myself, that is if our timezones + playtimes match.