The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Council looking for smalls Clans to join the Alliance!

-lonespectre-

The Ghost Council is looking for Ghost and Shadow Clans to add to its roster! 

Currently it’s just me and my solo clan lol, but I made this Alliance to see if there’s any solo player clans or smaller clans that want to join up in an alliance - not for a Vault (unless people want one to help each other out), not for events or plat or whatnot, but just to create a small community of players that’ll talk, be friends, help each other. There won’t be anything like an inactivity timer or forced chatting, (a 4000 player limit is a lot, I doubt anyone would ever reach the point where it’s a worry if they’re only recruiting small clans) (also I just hate inactivity limits) but you have to agree it’d just be nice to have some more people to talk to while in the middle of a SP Solo Survival, right? Or maybe get some people to run Arbitrations, Deep Archimedea, crack relics and all that. And, like, it’d be fun to help each other out. Farm out Hema together, design Dojos, all fun stuff. 

Currently I’ll only be accepting Ghost or Shadow Clans. If you’re interested in adding your clan, please DM me on here! I’ll add you as soon as I can.