Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Survival Self-Reviving Bug?

JeyJ13

So, I was playing survival with a group and the life support ran out with 3 people in extraction. In order to survive, I activated Hysteria with only 5 health left. Shortly after that, our 4th man died outside extraction and the 3 inside also went down, but the timer kept counting down. Apparently (from what I breifly saw) at the 4 second mark, I revived from the downed state on my own without using a revive. The person outside extraction did use a revive and could have completed the mission, but I am not entirely sure that is what happened.

Honestly, I think I somehow self-revived, but I cannot verify whether it actually happened or if my eyes decived me, but I figured it would be worth reporting if I am right.

Bug with Rip Line. You can also pick up downed players so they can move to you for the revive.

I was the Valkyr, and I was down, so I don't think that is what happened.

Were you able to move around? I've died a few times while activating Hysteria, and when the duration ended it would look like you stand back up for a moment but you're still down

I am not sure, because it was only very briefly before the match ended. I thought it was weird that the counter for extraction was still going with everyone down because I thought that it would stop or reset, but I could be wrong.