Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Desecration doesn't consistently Blind.

(XBOX)elementXGHILLIE

I recently helminthed this ability onto Rhino, as I got a Ghoulsaw finisher riven, and wanted to make a doom kit.
Desecration was the ability I chose, as radial blind didn't fit the aesthetic as much.
This ability works a good fourth of the time. I have been spamming this to no avail. 
I know overguard blocks it, but I'm targeting normal enemies.

My best guess at the moment is maybe the range is calculated poorly, and if they are above or below an exact point it misses.
Casting from anything but flat ground will make the ability miss. 

This is easily seen by going right next to an enemy, jumping, casting in their face, in mid air, and it missing entirely.

43 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I have the same issue.

It seems to not work on damaged enemies or on enemies that have some statuses already (mainly Panzer Viral Spores).

I did not notice any correlation with elevation.

I've been testing this in simulacrum, yes enemies affected by many statuses are a problem, maybe specifically companion and I'm using a MOA.

As for the issues, I was talking about. It's your issue, mixed with the fact that if you are too close it'll go straight through them, regardless.

The jump in their face and try this test, actually pointed out the second issue.

EDIT: This ability is just consistently inconsistent. Being too close CAN cause it to miss, it also can just miss randomly from range. I stood still with an enemy 6 meters away, and hit the button 4 times and gave up.

Edited by (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE