The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Multiple bugs with Deimos bounties

ArisaSensei

Deimos bounties are horribly buggy

Doing Deliver samples to Latrox Une slightly to the north east of Catabolic Gutter area, he gets stuck in a rock INSIDE a rock and I cannot deliver samples to him to progress.

Doing either the area control or excavation bounties at  The Actuary's Pride at the lower right of the map, somehow or another multiple monsters always get stuck on top of the infested canopy and do not path down to fight you at all you have to go up and slowly hunt them down one by one, hopefully you won't miss the power cell carrying drone or monsters won't spawn anymore, or even fail the area control bounty because the monsters decide to hide in the nooks and crannys.I have primed animal instinct and it still feels horrible to have to go find and kill them, the experience is probably far more terrible for newer players that do not have it.

I forgot which bounty stage this was but at Infested Seraglio they made me into the caves to do something and then asked you to kill monsters, then spawned the monsters OUTSIDE the caves on the mountain area.

These bounties feel horrible to progress through right now.