The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proper ultrawide support?

BalaDeSilver

Warframe has a decent enough ultrawide support, but there's some screens that simply don't work as intended.

The Arsenal and Codex screens, for example, just cuts out the background color at a 16:9 scale that doesn't really scale with the UI scale slider in the configurations.

uOloXba.png

oiBze1k.png

The Kdrive is just vibing, pay no mind to it, it's a common bug in the Simulacrum, it's just visual. Also, there's a lot of pop in when you scroll the mod tray around with an ultrawide.

Also, the Loadout screen isn't scrollable in the right side. There is a 16:9 area in the left that allows scrolling, but the right side doesn't work at all when scrolling. I mean this screen, not the Arsenal:

WZBwWOD.png

Around 2/3 of the column with Ass ass in, Cu Lerdo, Haroldo and nyx_nich, the scroll wheel just stops working, left to right. If my mouse is anywhere at the right of that column, scrolling does nothing.

In the Profile screen, the most used Warframe disappears, despite having more than enough space to stay there. Admitedly, it's more annoying than anything else, but it does remain there until the floating point scroll value finishes lerping to the very end.

lIQG6gJ.png

I'm happy things like the Pledge screen have been fixed, where it was aligned to the left instead of being centralized in an ultrawide, and, to be fair, the game has 90% support for wider than widescreens, but I feel like there are some of extra steps needed before claiming the game truly supports ultrawide screens.

Also, no option to set the UI boundaries like there is with the HUD. Some elements stay too close to the edges of the screen and it's kinda weird, especially with Rebb's Super Ultrawide screen.