The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warning when OR before selling weapon, that could be used as another weapons's crafting material

TheTimsko

Just like the warning that will get implemented in the Koumei update when you sell a weapon thats not rank 30 yet, I would really appreciate if DE implemented another warning for selling weapon, that could be used as another weapons's crafting material. 

Example: I leveled the "Kraken" up to 30, go to my inventory, select the Kraken to sell. 
Now, I would either like to get a notification when hovering the mouse over the Kraken that lets me see, that there is another weapon ("Kulstar") that needs the "Kraken".

Alternatively, when clicking on "Sell" I would want a pop-up reminding me to rather use this weapon to craft the "Kulstar".

• Like 6

I honestly think the best way to do this is showing, instead of telling. I purpose that early-on that new players get blueprints that use their beginner weapons as ingredients. This way new players can have that knowledge and experience that weapons themselves can be used as ingredients for other weapons, while also providing slightly better gear.

Another Idea would be the game  recording max out weapons that can be used as ingredients as some form of key item in the inventory, so even if they sell the item or not, it would be marked on the blueprint as having one and not take up weapon slots. With items that require duplicate, have them simply make it that so that the blueprint requires more resources. I hate the idea that we have to take up two slot spaces for crating dual wielding weapons, especially when new players dont have many slots to beginning with.

Edited by BurstDaVoir