The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archon Intensify for warframe passive abilities

marcofifth

I was looking at my Nekros build today and I was considering replacing Umbral Intensify with Archon Intensify to update it with the newer mods that have come out. Because his passive heals him I figured that it would trigger but I found that it does not trigger Archon Intensify. I feel like this interaction is counterintuitive and I would really appreciate seeing Archon Intensify work on Nekros in the future, as he is not heavily played and this would open his build up a little more. I understand Archon Intensify not working on frames with life steal since that is technically just a stat buff on a gun, but this is his passive ability not triggering this mod :/.

Other Warframes where I see this same issue occur are Citrine and Nidus. Both have passives that give them health over time, so I am also kind of confused why those do not work as well.

A weird edge case Warframe that Archon Intensify doesnt work on when it definitely should in my opinion is Limbo with his Rift Haven augment. This augment heals anyone who is banished to the rift and this feels like something that was overlooked.

2 hours ago, marcofifth said:

A weird edge case Warframe that Archon Intensify doesnt work on when it definitely should

If it works for one, it should work for all.

Still, while having 400% crit passive is nice (guess which frame I meant), I don’t think it’s necessary. I meant, let passives not being affected by such buffs