The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Robotic Companion mod, doesn't seem to work

2Peter3Nine

Question

~

Manifold Bond Precepts

~

I setup a simulacrum of 20 level 1 Kosmic Officers, and when it uses Cordon to group  them up, they don't get any status effects.

Coolant Leek also doesn't work. 

Assault Mode doesn't need it because it just shoots it's gun.

And the rest of the available precepts don't target enemies.

So, this mod doesn't do anything on Nautilus Prime.

~

It would have been very cool to have the precept mods,
Coolant Leek and Cordon, apply status effects, 
like the mod says they should. 

~

Are there other precept mods I don't have?

Or does this mod only effect Hounds?

If it only effects Hound Precepts, 
then why is it usable on a sentinel?

~

What precept mods does this mod actually effect? 

~

5 answers to this question

Has to do damage to work. Cordon doesnt. 

Coolant Leak is not a Precept mod (and doesnt do dmg either), neither is Assault mode. Do not mistake Precept mods with Penjaga Polarity.

Diriga's Electro Pulse is how you use it for Status spreading. It is still beneficial on Nautilus for the secondary effect of cooldown reset, allowing constant grouping.

Other options inlude MoA's, you got everything written here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Manifold_Bond#Notes

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Has to do damage to work. Cordon doesnt. 

Coolant Leak is not a Precept mod, neither is Assault mode. Do not mistake Precept mods with Penjaga Polarity.

Diriga's Electro Pulse is how you use it for Status spreading. It is still beneficial on Nautilus for the secondary effect of cooldown reset, allowing constant grouping.

Other options inlude MoA's, you got everything written here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Manifold_Bond#Notes

Apparently it did used to work on Cordon but only did 1 damage of the available elements, 
which would make all heat builds useless because of the heat inherence function. 
(each heat proc has the same duration and damage as the first heat proc and refreshes the timer)
Would have worked great with a Corrosive + cold Cordon though.

Dirga's lighting arc seems like a good status spreader. 

Just now, 2Peter3Nine said:

Apparently it did used to work on Cordon but only did 1 damage of the available elements, 

It still doesnt do damage, if it applies element that does damage. It is mainly for CO purposes. It never worked on Cordon.

• Applied status effects that can deal damage are not affected by mods or the base damage of the companion weapon. They will deal 1 damage per damage tick.

2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

It still doesnt do damage, if it applies element that does damage. It is mainly for CO purposes. It never worked on Cordon.

• Applied status effects that can deal damage are not affected by mods or the base damage of the companion weapon. They will deal 1 damage per damage tick.

~

Sendaa·8/21/2024

Well the point is to be able to abuse certain sentinel mods like Cordon on Naut/Naut prime and Arc Coil on Diriga.

That was in the comments of the page that you gave me a link to.

It's wrong to assume someone is lying, so I'm not going to assume she is lying, or just guessing.

~

I understand that it doesn't work on Cordon right now because that's why I made this post.

~

1 hour ago, 2Peter3Nine said:

That was in the comments of the page that you gave me a link to.

It's wrong to assume someone is lying, so I'm not going to assume she is lying, or just guessing.

There is no statement that it is possible. It is just an assumption. Read the rest of the comments.

Technically the cooldown part works with Cordon just fine, just not the Status spread part. And it is pretty abusable witth constant grouping. She may have meant that.

WarpFactor·16.01.2024
For Companion abilities that inflict damage (Cordon on Nautilus cannot benefit from this mod at this time, but something like Synergized Prospectus is monstrous with this mod), it takes all physical and elemental damage types on the Companion's weapon loadout and force procs them all on every enemy hit by the ability. Haven't test the secondary hits yet.

A Fandom user·25.12.2023
Does this work with Cordon? I've heard yes and no.
A Fandom user·6.01.2024
Yes, it most definitely works with Cordon, and very well too.

A Fandom user·16.01.2024

Yes and no. Killing an enemy with 3+ statuses will reduce cordon's cooldown. However, cordon will not spread status, as it does not deal damage

Nothing to lie about. The status spread has never worked on Cordon, neither any other ability that does no damage. Everyone tried the first moment it was available. Forum is littered with people's posts disappointed that it didint.

Spoiler

Also "everybody lies", especially on the internet.

Edited by Zakkhar