Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

New saturation ruins colors

The new update has made a change to the saturation level that literally ruins most of the colors. Everything feels deep fried and weird to color. Also some armor pieces are weirdly placed on most warframes for some reason.

The pre Koumei update is the second picture as you can tell, the first being the overly saturated effect from the Koumei update.

image.png?ex=66feb8d2&is=66fd6752&hm=440b9e80f5153a1c09ddc00411b58df3bd15d6e5901940d78ac40ffbf1aa3ae0&=Screenshot_2024-05-27_170049.png?ex=66feb8d3&is=66fd6753&hm=35f59368b20474bd7e91dcbf1c171f9aa5f747bdc2ce26d53add38c153e69438&=

Edited by AdyB2001
spelling mistake
  • Like 3

Yeah its kinda extreme, and its so inconsistwent too, like my nyx is supposed to be grey-silver with a very subtle blue but now in some areas she's just bright blue and has no shaders, just flat lighting. meanwhile the nyx deluxe shotgun skin and ephemera for some reason respond to colour choices wildly differently than the skin. prepatch the gun metallics were identical to that of the frame. Also my sentinel because why is it now deepfried? On top of this my drifters skin just looks weird. like its hard to explain but it looks too pink? but only sometimes like when in the chair?
image.png?ex=66fec89d&is=66fd771d&hm=7e4image.png?ex=66fec880&is=66fd7700&hm=6ed

• Like 1

i wish they would just stop playing with the colors. Like really, you don't have to fix what isn't broken. The last time they messed around with it our reds became pink and blacks became white. Now we're probably going to have to wait for several months again for it to be fixed (if it even does get fixed) and for our fashion to go back to normal.

D.E, for future reference. Just leave it alone please. 

• Like 4

honestly yeah, like sure the orbiter didn't perfectly match how it looked in missions before but it was closed enough and we'd learned to adapt, but now this? like at a certain point we can't just work around it.

like these two reds are supposed to be identical, anything where these saturation issues occur is basically impossible to use unless you only ever use monochrome colours.
image.png?ex=66fecd8c&is=66fd7c0c&hm=6cd

• Like 1

Seriously DE, what is happening with all the colors? I just logged in and was so excited to play the new update, only to realize that the colors of my frames and accessories are all over the place. I have the exact same gold accent color for all my frames and accessories and they all used to match perfectly. Now some are very light goldish, some are plain yellow. They just don’t match anymore although I have still selected the exact same color from the same palette. I had to log off immediately. I know this sounds silly but I’m breathing fashion frame and I spent hours to make it all perfect. My day was literally ruined when I saw this. I can only hope that this is just a bug and will be fixed very soon.

I still love you though! ♥️

• Like 5

Ugh, gold tones are a hot mess now. They're especially bad if you enjoy mixing and matching different attachments. My Atavist Prime chest plate now has straight up yellow gold bits, while the piercing eye shoulders are a pale gold. Meanwhile my weapon has orange gold accents. My prisma yamako syandana went from being the perfect shade of gold to straight up yellow. They're all using the same shade of yellow from classic saturated too, and they all used to be the same shade of gold, now it's like golden clown vomit.

• Like 3