Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Orbiter changes ruin hours of decorating

MUST YOU RIP THE WINGS FROM ALL THE ANGELS

I dont know what this large black texture is but it ruins all of the work Ive put into my favorite corner of my orbiter. Ive tried messing with the settings, but adjusting shadow quality only blurs whatever this large black spot is. If you look in the top corner, you can see where a prex card on the wall it totally covered up by it. Please stop making orbiter changes. I am so frustrated that I closed the game right away. I cant even look at what youve done to my home.

Dont even get me started on the conclave console that no one will ever use. Thanks, DE. I hate it.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 1

When I saw they made orbiter lighting changes again, I was hoping they'd fixed the dark black void on the stairs in the personal quarters, but it looks like they just made the rest of the orbiter super dark to match lol.

Also, I swear it looks like they severely increased the color saturation of most decorations, especially the ones with glowing lighting effects. It's most noticeable with decorations that are in lit areas of the orbiter. It's headache-inducing to look at, everything in the light is just way too bright, everything in the shadows is way too dim, and the background is really dark.

• Like 1