Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can't pass 2FA

I play through Geforce Now, and since some updates every time I log in I have to enter the 2FA code (before it didn't require it).

After this update I tried to bind the account but then the problems started. The first code I entered worked but nothing happened and it asked me for a new code, the email arrived immediately but the code was invalid. After that, no more emails arrived, so I can't access the game anymore.

I have tried several times with geforce now, through the DE launcher or Steam.. with geforce now if you access warframe with Steam and try to access with Steam account (even with the account already bind) the authentication code that arrives does not work but if you try to access without the Steam account, so by entering the password, you do not receive any new email but the code that arrived with the first email works to access. It is as if the code that should be used to log in with Steam is not accepted because in the Geforce Now sessions, the "pc" from which you are loging in is new and therefore cannot log in via steam.

Until a few updates ago I was able to play on warframe with geforce now without ever having to enter the 2FA code, but since then it always asks me for it and this seems to conflict with the new login (and autologin) with Steam