Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

If I wanted the rogue-like energy I wouldn't have chosen Warframe

Duviri is bad enough with normalized weps and only decrees to improve functionality, but why we bringing this into the core game with Koumei?  I did Duviri stuff bec I'm kinda completionist and want to collect all the stuff and do the challenges, but I really hate the Soulframe forced play trial functionality of the Drifter in Duviri, and I hate the decrees.  I've put way more time than makes sense into learning and building Warframe stuff to have to do some new game that has been Frankenstein grafted onto the side of it through a lore bridge.  Now we got a frame that does random S#&$ as part of her core functionality.  I'm having horrible flashbacks to when WoW destroyed the talent trees and started pandering to folks who wanted all the classes normalized - it destroyed the game for me, and I'm afraid this Koumei functionality is just the thin edge and will just get expanded, causing a similar thing in Warframe.  I HATE rogue-like and I'm scared I'm gonna lose Warframe if it gets corrupted into this.

• Like 2

I think Decrees were the only good part about the Circuit, otherwise it was super repetitive even by Warframe standards, and the random loadouts were only bearable with Decrees buffing old weapons in the first place

Now that there is at least one way to try them out in the regular game, I'm actually kind of interested in giving her a shot