Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Shrine defense launch glitch

Currently if I go load into Cetus and try to launch shrine defense I get a black screen that states the game is “finding targets” and then nothing happens. Same for the steel path option. I can only launch the mission if it’s from navigation and after completion I still do not gain access to the steel path version. Also no direction was given I had to just show up at the shrine or talk to saya. Please look into this cannot grind sp shrine defense. 

• Like 2

It is disappointing we can't do the steel path version atm but for what its worth the parts for koumei have pretty high drop chances and fate pearls with resource booster is pretty generous, but as for actually fixing the issue I think we gotta wait for a hotfix.

Actually, just kidding. For both SP and normal modes I can only go in solo. If I have it set to Public it just goes "Finding Targets" then nothing. Edit to add: the earlier comment about only needing to go solo for the first time was partially true. I still cannot do public matchmaking from Cetus after going solo for my first SP run, but I can go in public from the starchart.

Edited by nonsensemonster
added new info
  • Like 1