Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Game won't stop crashing after Koumei and the five fates update, think its related to CPU

After the koumei update today I have crashed 4-6 times, after first crash I had task manager on 2nd monitor to check what was happening and every time the CPU spiked up to 100%, but also a lot of my fans got really loud during loading screens.

To preface I have a 4080 and a 13900k so I don't think its cause of poor hardware, not sure if its a bug in the game or a problem on my end with drivers, after the last crash that just happend I had just updated to geforce driver version 565.90 after the 4th or 5th one, any ideas on if its a hardware/software issue or if its a warframe-side issue would be greatly appreciated.

Still thinkin its game side cause regularly my CPU doesn't go past 60% usage unless its really trying for specific really high fidelity games.

• Like 1

My game is constantly crashing in a new game mode (and was crashing on a log in screen before I deleted the folder with the game settings), I know i play on what is basically a potato, but it's so weird how such a small mission doesn't work while the entire game is doing almost fine 🙃