Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Synthesis Scanner now always in active search mode

Doing a mission that had my Simaris hunt in it just now, brought out my scanner and was going to do the mission using melee attacks but it's now in active scanning mode view making it very hard to see the screen for the actual mission. This is going to cause issues when I or any one goes to do a daily cap of scanning I think.

If by chance this isn't a bug but an intentional change, please consider putting it back to allowing the choice of active or not while it's equipped? I haven't tried yet for more than the hunt itself yet but it was seriously better to have the option to go into activate scanning view from normal view rather than forced to use it just because you equipped it, especially when one spends half a mission or more easily with the scanner equipped trying to get their points reached.

Edited... Hubby just made me realize that if you activate a weap like for psn the bumper will deactivate this mode, ty for that... is there a way to get rid of that multiplier number from the middle of the screen?

Edited by AngelsMercy77